Just a brief post. Am feeling VERY tired today, and flu-like symptoms. So have had to spend most of the day in bed! Hardly feel the strength to type. Tim is still pretty sick though better than yesterday so I think the antibiotic is kicking in. Peter is coughing a lot still but I think he's improved some too.
Thankfully the other two don't seem to be sick and Isaiah hasn't had any more breathing problems. :)
It was sunny this morning but cloudier this afternoon. Now that I've written this I think I'll just lay down again... everyone thanks for your comments, it was great to read them and I'll write back as soon as I've got more strength, God willing! :)
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hello Mary, it's the time of the year when you hear of people getting colds and flus and coughs etc.. my son had a cough last week and also my daughter seemed to have a bit of a cold.
Take care and hope you feel better soon {{hugs}}
Get better soon dear
love
Isabel
Hey, Dina! Yeah, I know, it's THAT time of year... but I'm glad I have a nice cosy house to be sick in! :) Aww, sorry your kids have been sick too. Thanks for your hugs, I need them! :)
Thanks, Isabel! :)
Post a Comment