Well, as I'm still sick today but strong enough to type I've had lots of fun with my blog, answering comments and tinkering with the layout a bit. I still have lots to learn about adding to the sidebar and changing the layout, but all in good time... :)
Tim slept a lot of the day, still pretty sick. Peter is coughing still but improving a bit more I think. We've just had another day of rest! I thank God for a warm, cosy little house! :)
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hi there!
I'm pleased to give you another award. Come and get it. There's also some homework to do!
Love
Hey Mary!
I hope you guys feel better! I'm not feeling so good myself, must be something going around.
To respond to your comment last time about grad school: I have to complete a graduate level program in education to become a licensed NC teacher. I didn't major in education. It's required by the state for me to complete an education program or I will not be able to teach. Currently, my NC license says temporary, so I have to complete the program within 3 years to get a full license. I also have to take 6 credit hours of courses each year to continue teaching next year (that is just because I'm a lateral entry teacher).
Hi, Mary - I wanted you to know, The settings on my blog have changed. If you would like to be an invited member of my blog, please let me know by email so that I can add you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
jujusbrood@yahoo.com
I am just getting to know you through your blog and know you have visited mine as well.
Thanks, Mary
Hi Mary, so good to see your comments, it's good to know you are feeling better. Wish you a good Sunday, god bless.
Why, thank you Isabel! Oh no, not homework!! haha, just kidding... ;)
Hi, Julie, yes, please add me. Sorry I didn’t get back sooner – I was sleeping a lot of the day yesterday being sick!! :P
Oh, I hope you feel better soon, too, Holly! Oh, I see. Poor you. Is there a good Christian school in the area you could teach at? They may not have such stringent requirements. The one I taught at didn't and it was a lovely Christian atmosphere and not tons of paperwork either. ;) How long does the graduate program take?
Thanks, Dina!!! I hope you had a wonderful Lord's Day too! :)
Post a Comment