Saturday, February 03, 2007

Stomach Flu!

We had a brilliant time at W5 last Friday, and that Saturday Tim's family came down for a second birthday party for Tim - but then we came down with a stomach flu which lasted all this past week! Tim & Peter were hardly hit & I was worst hit. I don't think I've ever had to sleep so much in one week! But only Elizabeth vomited, and just once, thankfully - the rest of us had upset stomachs, sore throats, and I initially had lots of aches & pains.

Thankfully today we're much improved, but there's much to get caught up on! At 3:00 is the boy's Sabbath School Prize-Giving. Hopefully Monday I'll get to write about W5 & Tim's party! I hope you all have great weekends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you guys were sick, too. I haven't spent so much time in bed as I have this past month, either. We seem to have relapsed a bit today, or gotten something new perhaps. We went out for dinner and Aidan and Conall are both feeling unwell again. I guess it's no church for us tomorrow. I hope y'all got out for the party today!

Can't wait to hear about how you enjoyed W-5. And Happy Belated Birthday to Tim!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mary. I'm sorry you all were sick. I know that's not fun, especially when you want to get around and get things done. I'm not feeling well today, but I'm not sure what I have.

It'll be fun to hear how you enjoyed the museum. I'm glad you're feeling better! Love you!!