It's 7:50 a.m. and still pitch black outside... but at least we're close to the shortest day of the year and then days start getting longer again! I am SO ready for spring already!! I long to see my little crocuses poking their heads above ground - they usually come up in February!
Yesterday's Dr. appt. went well though we had to wait for almost 1 1/2 hours. (Poor kids especially!) I got my favorite Dr., Dr. Doran, and her opinion is that I am likely to have CFS (ME), but she's running blood tests for low thyroid, low iron, and other things to rule out other possible causes. If those tests come back normal (most should come back on Tuesday), then if I'm still unwell she'd want to send me to an ME specialist for a diagnosis.
It's relieving that things are proceeding to a diagnosis but scary to think that I may have ME. God give them and me wisdom in treating this, whatever it turns out to be!!
Elizabeth has vomited the past two nights right before bed... last night I thought she was better as she'd kept down food all day and her tummy felt fine... then she vomited all over our bed at bedtime. UGH! That was no fun! Isaiah started feeling queasy last night and Peter isn't feeling too great either. I'll let them all sleep in as long as they need to!!
Isaiah's asthma continues to improve. Now he has had NINE days without needing the reliever inhaler! PRAISE GOD, the Singulair's working so well!!
Better go get some more rest myself now!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I pray you get some great results today and they can figure out what is going on!! Hugs to you and your precious family! Wishing you a very merry Christmas!!!!
Thanks, Ivy! I'm to call them after 11:00 to find out. Happy Holidays to you too! :)
Hi dearest. Haven't visited in a while because I thought I had some probs with the internet. You'll read about that soon. I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time. My heart goes out to you. WIsh you a very happy Christmas dear. Hope results will be out soon!
Hope you had a good Christmas dear Mary.
Love.
Thanks, dear Isabel! I'm glad you have managed to get back online - I missed you. I have improved lately, both in mood & energy, praise God, though not completely well. The results came back as normal so I either have ME or a very run down system. I hope you have a wonderful holidays too!!
Post a Comment