Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sunny, Energy, Spiritual Growth!

The sunny, warm weather continued until today (Wed.) , when it's been rainy. But I don't mind, because after all the dry hot weather the plants need some rain and it means I can focus more on intensive cleaning of the boys' room which I want to do today! They have so many toys that they don't play with anymore. I want to "sneak" them out of there and give away!

Tim's improved a lot but still not well enough to go back to work. His boss completely understood & told him not to come back until he was 100% well! That was really nice! His job is so great, they really appreciate him there! :)

I have been feeling much better since Friday but last night had some pain in my stomach area again, and also this morning it's been sore too. Hmm. Just when I thought it had gone away for good!! Oh, well, at least there's still improvement overall.

I've been focusing more on theological/practical Christianity books lately, reading lots of Bible in devotions, and starting reviewing my Bible memory again. It has made a big impact on how I think and live. I read "The Fruit of Her Hands" by Nancy Wilson lately, which has really helped me in seeking to be a better wife, to show respect for my husband in his God-ordained role, to be diligent and wise in duties. This all brings so much peace.

I read Prov. 31:10-end every day now which also helps my perspective as a God-fearing wife! Truly, the path of righteousness is the path of true joy, peace & fulfillment. And the closer I get to God, the happier I feel!! :) Praise Him and may He give me strength to grow ever closer and be more and more the wife & mother I should be!

No comments: