Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Bit More Improved

1:45 p.m. - Thankfully today so far the horrible headache and nausea are gone. I didn't sleep too well the second half of the night (as usual since the accident) so have felt pretty tired today. But I can tell there's been a little bit more improvement in the injury.

This morning I did some work on the dishwasher and laundry - and some tidying with dear little Isaiah's help. He's such a sweet, helpful child! As soon as I felt more pain or too tired I lay down again.

Tim and the kids are outside. It rained this morning but now is pretty sunny. I long to be out there with them. If I was well I'd want to mow the grass and power-wash the patio... sigh... but it is God's will. I must be content. I am grateful to have made some progress.

I think I'll try to go out with them for a minute! I do not want to push myself as I can tend to do, but I must get out for a little bit!

Mom sent an e-mail this morning saying that Sharon's improved even more - praise God! She has a lot more strength now. I'll need to post it later today via the other computer as I can't get e-mails on this laptop.

Bye for now!

No comments: