Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update

Monday and Tuesday I struggled with depression - stronger than than I've had in a long while; while not really bad, it was discouraging and still pretty difficult to deal with. Yesterday & today I've cut carbs even further to just meat & veg (and a little bit of cheese), as this seems to help. Today so far is just mild periods of depression, but it's still only 1:15 and I'm looking at the clock a bit too much! The day seems to crawl by! But I'm thankful that I've been as well as I have so far today, and pray it may continue!!

Thanks so much for everyone's prayers and please keep praying!

3 comments:

IF said...

Hi Mary! We are adjusting and trying to settle back into a routine here and it has been harder than I thought! The sunny south spoiled me. The weather here in Poland has me bummed out. I am trying to stay positive but it is just so dreary outside. I can't wait for spring time or bright snow or something. It is just sooooo cold and it gets so dark so early here. I long for bright sunny skies! Maybe if it snows it will be brighter. Has it snowed there yet? I really hope you feel better soon and I will be praying for you a lot. Your plane trip looked familiar to us... is it about a 24-28 hour total trip too? I have been back almost 2 weeks and just now feel like I am in somewhat of a routine. However, I can't seem to go to sleep until 10 or 11 pm and I am still waking up around 9 am. I just can't seem to get back into my normal 8-9 hours of sleep a night. Iza is sleeping the same length of time I am!! She must be growing and I guess my body needs the extra sleep because I am pregnant and taking care of Iza. I could only imagine with 3, you are pretty exhausted at the end of the day. Maybe it is the dark weather too. Who knows. I really hope you feel better and can get some good rest so your knee will heal!!
Love,
Ivy

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary!
I hope you are feeling better soon. I have been thinking about you a lot.
Keep in touch.

Karen

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary,

How are you feeling? I hope all is well.

Love,
Holly